Need corners & rollers identified

A quick learner from Wentworth, MO says:
I cannot find any markings on the screen door or patio door frame. Can you help identify these parts and do you stock them? All four corners appear to be the same and screen door appears reversible. I need keeper for the latch as well but have reached the max photo upload limit and will have to submit those in a separate request.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220828_105522.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220828_105528.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220828_105535.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220828_104213.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220828_104243.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your screen door corner looks like an older version of the 95-020, which is compatible with the 84-104 and 84-091M rollers. Take a look and see how the dimensions of both options compare to your roller. Thanks for posting! 

Thank you Casey. I checked my corner piece dimensions against the 95-020 and they all match with the exception of the 2-13/16" dimension. Mine are 3-5/16". Do you have anything that would accommodate that? It is the corner leg that attaches to the roller, so it will affect roller positioning and I'm thinking that may be a critical dimension.
Is the 84-016 nylon roller the same fitment as the 84-104 with metal roller shown above? I'm wondering if they're interchangeable or if one is recommended over the other. Nylon just seems like it w[uld be quieter.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I have used the 95-020 in the past to replace that black plastic corner you show in your photos without any problems. 

As for the nylon wheel of the 84-016 compared to the metal wheel used with the 84-104, my wife prefers the nylon wheel since she also said that it rolled a little quieter. I prefer the metal because I believe it will last longer but it's ultimately a personal preference.

How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.