Need correct roller

A home owner from Brookline, Massachusetts says:
I just ordered two Arcadia door roller (Product code: 81-074). However, the rollers are too big to fit in the sliding door, which is Arcadia 500 series manufactured in the 70's. My question is that I'd like to return the rollers. Meanwhile, can I also mail the ones that I currently have? I need help from you to find the right dimensions. I just not good at measuring things. I really appreciate it if you can help. Regards, Dapeng Chen
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
For the returns, you can go to our Returns/Exchanges page. For the rollers you need, send us pictures with some measurements.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
SWISCO product code 81-082 looks close to what you are searching for, take a look and compare the dimensions to your original.
A quick learner from Brookline, Massachusetts says:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have measured dimensions of the rollers (for Acadia sliding window door 500 series). Please see attached picture for details. I marked the measured dimensions to the 800 series roller picture that I found on your web.

I also attached pictures of both rollers (file names were named as roller 1 and roller 2).

Could you look at it and see whether you have the same rollers in stock?

Thank you very much,
Dapeng
Customer image of their Arcadia roller.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.