Need correct weather stripping for hopper windows

A home owner from dripping springs, texas says:
Dear Sir/Ms, the hardwear has A.W. Ander berg stamped on the hinges no part number. The aluminun window frame and single pain glass comes from Win Vent. These windows were installed in 1987. The wool on the weather stripping is 3/8 inch wide but fits somehow in a grove because I can grab the wool and the length on one side slides a bit back and forth. The dimensions are 21 1/2 X 22 with stripping on the lip and the main body all the way around and all fit in grooves.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm afraid I need a little more information to be able to help. Could you provide is the width of the base of the pile, and then the height of the wool? Be precise as possible, even down to the X/32". We'll be able to narrow down any possible replacements we have from there. Thanks.

The part that slides into the groove (width) is 9/32 or 7 mm and the height of the plastic filament the pile is next to is 12/32 or 9mm.I don't know but when it was new the pile may have been a little higher than the plastic filament. Impossible to tel now.
Profile picture of Bob

Hmm... we don't have anything with those exact specifications, but our 58-158 is close. It has a 9/32" base and 5/16" height. That's a little less than what you have, though. Could you still get it to work? That's the tallest pile with a 9/32" base that we have.

do you have any thing taller but with a slightly narrower base, say between 1/8 and 1/4 base?
Profile picture of Bob

Sure, we have the 58-198. This has a 3/16" base and 7/16" tall pile. Would that be better?

A quick learner says:
The prices posted are per how long in length?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The two wool pile types we've discussed are sold in 25' increments. Most wool pile we sell is, with a few exceptions. You can read the product description on each wool pile's store page for clarification. We always mention it there.

A quick learner from dripping springs, Texas says:
Thanks Bob and Tom, I decided to go with the 58-158 which I ordered from your website. Thanks again for all your help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Glad we could be of help! Let us know how the 58-158 works for you.

How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.