Need folding window handles

A quick learner from Florida says:
Please help me open my windows....... I recently purchased a mobile home that has awning windows, they all worked perfectly until I decided to take down my old existing curtains and have plantation shutters installed. The shutter installer took off all the handles on the windows
because they hit the shutters, and must have thrown them away. I do not know how to measure the size of the handle I need. I have been to Home Depot, Loews and Mobile Home depot and purchased handle after handle including extensions, and non of them worked. I even bought one that was called a butterfly handle, no luck.... I was searching for a type of fold up one that would not interfere with the shutters.
Please if you can tell me the size I would need to purchase, and do you think the folding ones would work ? Any and all help would be very much appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Zaccheo 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Zaccheo 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Zaccheo 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named zaccheo 1.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

These box style operators generally have a 3/8" spline that the handle mounts onto. If yours measures 3/8" you may be able to use our 39-104 handle. Take a look and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.