Need hard to find Door weather stripping

A home owner from Spring Hill FL says:

Hello I'm in need of this door weatherstripping having a difficult time finding with that large of a round channel (about 1/4") as seen in pictures. Help please! 

Keith

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C1A27D0E-3C41-43A4-9125-80F1E2FA4E32.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A1AD1932-8A24-4937-839E-236AEC74FA0B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5BF2034D-DBEC-456A-8598-B217AE52C0FC.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Keith. The reason you're having so much trouble finding this seal is because it's not made anymore. Before I recommend anything, can I ask if this is a wood door? If so, I recommend our 58-169. This has a similar seal but instead of fitting into a specifically sized channel like your original it simply nails in place. I like this because it lets me adjust it to a much more precise position before I nail it in, giving me a better seal.

Another option is our 58-180, which is more or less the same thing but with an adhesive base.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.