Need hardware

A handy person from Virginia Beach, VA says:
Need to replace the track & wheels on our sliding Monarch Mirror doors.
Looking on your website, it appears that #23-240 48" track would work along with #23-199 wheels. Am I correct?
The doors have been in place since 1972
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2DFEAEFC-35CD-4024-A90B-9BF59EB3D9CF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 06EC1B7C-A239-4D6F-8B20-4CD68E6E04E2.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I think the 23-240 track looks like a good pick, but not the 23-199 roller. Consider our 23-028 instead, this looks closer to what you have now.

A handy person from Virginia Beach, VA says:
Thank you so much - I'll go ahead and order the parts you suggested. So happy I was able to stumble,across your company on the web.
Profile picture of Tom

Awesome, thank you so much! If you had any other questions, you know where to find me.

A quick learner from united kingdom says:
Hi...i have the same problem...the bottom track has bent in and split causing some of the wheels to shave off one side....looking to purchase bottom track and 3 pair of wheels...also one of the top connections has bent beyond repair...these are also from 70 or 80s.....cannot find anywere to buy these products until i came across your site ...would i be able to purchase these and ship to me or do you know if i can purchase any closer to home...have enclosed photos .....thanks martin.....
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CIMG9752.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CIMG9755.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CIMG9753.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CIMG9758.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CIMG9760.JPG
Profile picture of Tom

In your case, the 23-028 roller would be the right choice. I don't know how long your track is but start with the 23-272 and 23-271 to combine both tracks to make up the length that you need.

The top guide is unfortunately not made anymore. These were discontinued a long time ago and at this time we don't have anything that will work as a substitute. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.