Need help Identifying Suitable Replacement Vinyl Bead Snap In Glazing

A quick learner from Canton Mi says:

This was removed from a vinyl double glazed window and I'm looking for a suitable replacement section in white. The windows were installed in Detroit circa 80-90's but my local guy has no luck in finding the manufacturer or any markings indicating who made them. There were some Canadian window manufacturers who went out of business since then. Anyway, looking for something to try.

User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I do not believe we carry this exact replacement. However, we'd still like for you to take a look at our 55-080 and 55-017 snap-in glazing bead to see if you could adapt either of these to your window sash. There is a possibility you may need to do a little cutting on the attachment leg because it seems a little big compared to yours. But, again, there are no guarantees that either of these will work. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.