Need help diagnosing which parts I need

A quick learner from U.S.A. says:
I love you website and hope you can help me identify which parts need to be replaced on a single hung vinyl window that won't stay open.

Problem:
1. The channel balances won't stay in the channel. They pop-up and the window is very loose in the jam. I've tried reinserting the tension cord clips into the slots in the channel, but they also don't seem to hold. I've removed the tap sash guides and compared them to a working window and they seem to be intact. The plastic take out clips look worn. I don't see similar looking ones on your website.

Stamp on channel bar: 34 2 BSI VC

They appear to have been installed around May 2010 based on a "warranty information - do not remove" sticker.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 34 2 BSI stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named channel balance tops 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named channel balance tops 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named left take out clip detail.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named take out clip.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I do recognize these balances, but they'll have to be a custom order due to their configuration. However, before we move forward with that, we still need to figure out why they're shooting up in the frame like that. That usually happens when the top sash guides are in bad condition, but you said yours are still whole. Give me a little more time to research why that might be happening and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thank you Tom. The top sash guides looked whole to me, but I'm a novice at this. Perhaps they are in bad condition. The photo of the guides next to the measuring tape were from a working window. Looking forward to what you find out.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Based on your description of the problem, the only possible explanation is that the top sash guides are the problem. You should double check them to ensure that they're in full working condition. I don't know what else it could be.

I'd like to order two new top sash guides and the two take out clips similar to the ones in the pictures I uploaded. Can you assist me that order please? Thank you. Bert
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We can help with the top sash guide, but we will need to see a picture of an undamaged version. Specifically, we need to see it from the front and side, like a mugshot. Dimensions would also help.

Your take out clip is no longer made. We've tried very hard to find that in the past but we've never had any luck. 

Photos As requested. Hope you have them. Is there an alternate clip I could modify?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CD058378-32FE-4F45-B8EA-4C70D38612EA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2EAA2AEC-0CEB-498D-BF02-8013BCE21964.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0D35F9AE-0A66-4FEC-8020-4B9D114D3E52.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 22A7BE20-B974-4A4D-B2D1-F3BAEB2A1CEA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DF2F3E00-51C9-4EDC-93A8-E210C153E936.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you. We don't have this top sash guide either, but our 18-008 may just work as a substitute. Compare its dimensions to yours and let me know what you think.

They seem close. I'll order two please.
Profile picture of Tom

Great. All orders can be placed directly on our site at your convenience.

Do you clips that will fit into a slot that is 1" x 1/8"?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AF553B85-4284-4405-B8C4-6ABAA1C6B1DE.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

We don't have anything that can replace your old take out clip unfortunately. I don't know who may still have those, since we've never been able to track down a source. As far as I know they aren't made anymore.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.