Need help finding a replacement Cam Handle for basement window

A home owner from Fountainville, PA says:
Hello

I need help finding a replacement Cam Handle with a concealed paw. As you can see from the photo it's broken. The paw is 1 inch on center long from the back of the bracket. The screw holes for mounting the handle to the window frame are 1.5 inches on center.

Any help would be great! The window is in a Pulte built home.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2427.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2425.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2429.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have an exact match for this lock, but I am reminded of our 38-093L and 38-093R. Look these two parts over to gauge whether or not you think you could use them as replacements.

A home owner from 43113 says:
I bought this last week.Do you have a longer gold pen. The one that came with was too short it does not lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we do not sell a version of the 38-093L and 38-093R that has a longer pin. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.