Need help finding a suitable replacement for rrusty window operator

A quick learner from Pasadena California says:

Hello,

I am in the middle of repainting our kitchen and would like to find a suitable replacement for the current window operators. They have become rusty and I would like to see if a direct replacement is available. Otherwise I might disassemble them and have them nickle plated. The length of the arm from pin to pin is 9.5". I would need a left and a right.

Thanks, Vince 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210814_080031.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at our non-handed 39-268 operator for wood windows. The overall arm length is a bit longer than you've specified but that might not be an issue or could possibly be compensated for by moving the track a bit closer to the center of the window. Take a look and see what you think. Thank you!

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 39-268 wood window crank operator
How to install the 39-268 wood window crank operator
GUIDE
READ >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.