Need help finding crank windows

A home owner from missouri says:
i live in an older home that has crank out windows, i believe they are the hurd brand(hurd was written on the inside of the window moulding). the weatherstripping in the bottom of the windows is a stiff plastic and inserts into a slot in the bottom.(the window frame itself where the slot is, is wood) how do i correctly measure for the correct type of weatherstrippping and can you as well as do you have a weatherstripping that would work in this type of window sitiuation? we bought this house a year ago and if i am not mistaken, it probably has never been replaced. appreciate any help i can get on this
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Hello, and thank you for contacting us.

First, take a look at the Swisco 55-106 Weatherstripping, the 58-053 and 58-055 Bubble Seal. Keep in mind the Swisco 55-106 is primarily used on wood casement windows. Compare your current weatherstripping to these products to see if they match.

If you still cannot find what you need online, you can submit photos of your weatherstripping. Be sure to include dimensions along with your submission.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at