Need help finding more of these...

Home Owner from syracuse, new york
May 23, 2024 2:05 pm
Hello, any chance you know what these are & if you have a few in-house, I could purchase them. Need 8 in total.

I also need 2 more of the last items I purchased from you guys which i'm hoping I can toss in with this order.
IMG_2029 IMG_2030 IMG_2031 IMG_2032
4 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
May 24, 2024 9:16 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for posting! Your tilt latch looks like it could be the 26-266 Left Hand Tilt Latch; unfortunately, the right handed version of this latch has been discontinued and is no longer made. That said, I believe our 26-393A Tilt Latch Pair could possibly work as a replacement for your repairs but you'll need to carefully compare the dimensions to determine if it could work for you.

Dimensions for 26-393A
Dimensions for 26-393A

It appears that you previously purchased the S180-07 Coil Balance on your last order.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts