Need help finding this exact one #11195L

A home owner from TX says:
#11195 L on the back side. Not sure what brand of window it was taken off of.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your tilt latches are very similar to our 26-176 and 26-177. Carefully review our dimensions and let me know if they match up. If they differ in any way, let me know how and we can try to find something better.

A home owner from Hicksville , N.Y. says:
I am looking to replace window tilt latches for my Acorn windows.My latch has the same # as this person , 11195L as did his. The only dimension I am worried about is the tongue protrusion which is 7/16" ON THE SLANTED SURFACE not the right angled surface , which is only about 1/4 ". Your info states 7/16" but doesn't mention which surface of the tongue it is measured on. Can you tell me which surface it is measured on? I understand that the latch is also used on Seasonall windows as well. Also his latch tongue seems to have broken off in his picture but I believe we have the same latch.
PS I think my tongue is partially broken off also so your number maybe what I need
What kind of slot does the lock disc have... it looks sort of like a Phillips head screw driver slot.... My latch has a regular slotted head for a flat blade screw driver.???
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. I'm not sure that I understand your first question. The tongue on the 26-176 sticks out 7/16" from the housing. That's not measuring any particular side, just literally how far it sticks out from the housing. That's what you want to be measuring, too.

As for the lock disc, for the black and white color options it uses a #2 Tri-Wing screw. The beige color option, however, is slotted for a flat blade screwdriver.

Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.