Need help identifing missing balancer

A home owner from Killeen, Tx says:
Hello, You guys helped me identify the spiral balancers I needed in my previous home I just sold and hoping you can identify what I need for window(s) in my new home. I cannot find a manufacturer name on the windows so I cannot provide this detail. Hoping you recognize the window or the spiral balancer needed for this type of windows.

Without this missing part, the window can be slide to one side and removed very easily.....

Thanks much for your help.
Chris
User submitted photos of window hardware.
A home owner from Killeen, Tx says:
The inside width of the channel that is on window is 5/8", and total height of bottom window unit is approx 18". Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It looks like you have an Alenco window. We may be able to help. Please give me the height of the visible glass in the sash which needs balances. Please also tell me the weight of the sash. We can work from there.
A quick learner says:
Thanks for help. The height of the visible glass in the bottom sash is 14.5". The weight of the sash is 7.4 lbs.

Chris
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. See our S395-16 channel balance with a 1520 option. I think this could work for you.
A quick learner says:
Thanks for info. Ordered recommended parts.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.