Need help identify parts.

A quick learner from USA says:
Please help identify the channel balance attached in this email. Please get back to me as soon as you can because I need as quick as possible.

The shoe on my current channel balance is straight not curve in the back and measured exactly 1/2, 15/16 and the depth is at 7/8 of an inch(not 1" or 1-3/32)

My neighbor ordered from you before and the info I received from him is below. Although his house is not the same as mine, they built at the same time in the same community by the same builder so I'm assuming the windows are the same.

He ordered:

29" series 385 CHannel Balance S385-29

1/2" Top Sash Guide 18-180.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance 5.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We can help provide channel balances for you with a shoe that is 7/8" deep, but it has to be via custom order since none of our stock items use this shoe size. Can you just tell me the stamp code on the metal channel as well as how many balances you need? From there I'll get a quote prepared. 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.