Need help identifying Mepla hinge replacement

A home owner from Fort Worth, TX says:
I have a kitchen full of Mepla European style cabinet hinges.

The door side of the hinge reads: 674.229.53.00 Made in Austria

The cabinet side of the hinge reads: 346.290.51.03 Made in W. Germany

The house was built in 1988 and the hinge says Made in W. Germany so I suspect they are 32yrs old.

This one broke and I cannot seem to find a replacement.

Thanks,
Rick
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B68C0217-000F-4625-B33B-E95AEF1C88D3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 80B3987E-3581-4BF4-B1D7-BBC2CCB2A0E5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E185061F-2333-42F4-9156-330FD03128C7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7C3CD1A6-3A39-49E4-BF27-ED62BF84411D.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Rick. See our 32-349, or perhaps the 32-344 or 32-340. These hinges all pass some resemblance to your old hardware, but look over their specifications to see if any of these might work for you. Let me know what you think. 

A quick learner from new york says:
I bought a pr. of#32-349 back in april '20 to replace mepla #698.243 59.00 there is also #697.043.5900 on the round part that goes in the door. there wasn't any "adapter plates" in package. what are they for? the new hinge fits but it moves the door too far forward (or to the left or right depending on the door) tried to adjust but no luck. how can I adjust it so it fits over opening properly
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. By adapter plate, we mean the "base" plate that the hinge is attached to. The hinge can be separated from the base plate. If you need to release the hinge from the base plate, push down on the small lever at the back of the hinge. As for the adjustment screws, you have two: the screw at the back moves the hinge outward; that's the screw toward the back of the hinge plate. If you need to move the hinge sideways, making the cabinet door move left or right, that would be the screw in close to the center of the hinge.

A quick learner from South Portland me says:
I have mepla corner hinge. The part that attaches the door part of the hinge to the part mounted on the cabinet framework is broken. It looks like it is made of lead. The part number on it is 591.290.00/00. Can I get a replacement for it?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid I can't cross-reference that code to a specific hinge. Can you show us pictures of the hinge in question? We'll do our best to find a match from there. 

A home owner from Horseshoe Bay, Texas says:

I need several replacement for Mepla hinges.

Printed on door portion of hinge: 652.320.55.00 Made in Austria

Printed on portion of hinge that attaches to frame: 346.290.54/00

Three photos are attached.

Charles

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageqbeFwK.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageCAlBMw.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImagejVu67c.gif
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Charles. This hinge looks similar in design to our 32-349, but look it over and see if you agree.

A home owner from Connecticut says:
Hello, I am looking for Mepla replacement hinges. The hinges are 31+ years old, made in WEST Germany. The stamped number is 552.326.55.62, although the stamping isn't great (nor are my eyes) and the 6's could be 0's.
I have 3 spares (not enough, unfortunately) and the spares have polymer anchors (like drywall anchors) which I've never seen before.
Thank you,
John
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mepla-552.326.55.62.png
Profile picture of Tom

Hello, John. We unfortunately don't sell this exact hinge, but we do sell several products that are similar in design. I suggest reviewing the parts we mentioned above. They remain our best and only options at this time.

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
I am looking for the MEPLA mounting plate # 314.393.81 any idea where I can get 3? Or a replacement! Thank you,
Nancy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-11/24/2023, 3:48:58 PM.png
Profile picture of Tom

These mounting plates aren't sold separately, unfortunately. If yours is broken then you will need an all new hinge entirely.

Without seeing the full assembly, I can't be sure if we sell an exact match for your part, but you can see our full selection here.

How to Replace a Concealed Hinge
How to Replace a Concealed Hinge
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.