Need help identifying PGT top sash guide and balance spring part numbers

A home owner from 33458 says:

I'd like to order replacement parts for several windows bu want to be sure of the parts prior to ordering.

These are for double-hung, PGT, non-tilt windows. 1/2" wide channel balances.

Top sash guides and balances are shot, need replacement. The metal balance part measures 30" long. There is a marking on the metal balance "29 6".

I am having trouble getting the window out to see the sash guide. Hopefully you know the PGT compatible PN.

The part numbers I select are:

- balance: S380-30, 2960 option

- top sash guide:

Nice website with good part number ID assistance.

Thank you,

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P_20190824_131612_p.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P_20190824_131627_p.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P_20190824_131700_p.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P_20190824_131720_p.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P_20190825_101255_p.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. That said, I think you have chosen the correct replacement with the S380-30, with a stamp option of 2960. Just double-check the 'depth' of the bottom nylon shoe to make sure it's 1". The PGT brand doesn't tell us much about what top sash guide you need I'm afraid, as these are varied generic even across brands. We will need pictures of the top sash guide out of the window, along with dimensions. If you need help with replacement and removal, see the video below.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.