Need help identifying a suitable replacement for pivot shoe

A quick learner says:
I'm in need of a replacement part for a window - I believe it is called a balance shoe or pivot shoe.

Unfortunately I see no markings on this part (nor the window itself, not even a manufacturer or brand!). A portion of a label remains on the window that reads:
Series: 8500
AAMA/NWWDA 101/I.S. 2-97

Dimensions of this plastic part are 1,0" along top, 1,1/4" along bottom, 1/2" deep and 2,0" tall
User submitted a photo of a coil balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! This pivot shoe appears to be similar to our 15-180. Please take a look and see if you agree. If you were also looking for the coil balance, you should see our Series 190 spring.
A quick learner says:
You guys are good. Thanks Tom!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It was my pleasure. Please let me know if you have any other questions, and I would be more than happy to assist you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)