Need help identifying closet door catch

A friend says:
Hi I'm not sure what this is called, they go at the top of my closet, and it helps the doors stay shut.

Both of these are broken and I want to get some replacement ones. Can you help me?

A customer submitted photo of a roller catch.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting!

Your hardware closely resembles our 32-301 Double Roller Catch. Please take a look at that and see how it compares.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at