Need help identifying correct part

A quick learner from West Columbia, SC says:
So I am trying to replace the rollers on my sliding glass doors. Upon removing them I noticed two different pieces. The one on the left was missing a wheel and the one on the right looks like a hack job because i got replacements that looked like the one on the right and they don't seem to fit. I will add a photo of what the bottom frame looks like to help solve this mystery.

The width of the part is 3/4 inch. And it does have a screw tap from the top side
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! Take a look at the die cast 81-129 roller, and the steel body 81-282 roller. I believe the 81-129 is what they originally used in patio doors like yours, but later they came out with the 81-282. You mentioned that you didn't like how the newer steel body roller worked, so maybe the 81-129 is something to consider. I would just go over our dimensions in both cases to make sure everything matches up.
A professional from CA says:
For a dual glazed door I would consider 82-157.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)