Need help identifying hinge

A handy person from Denver Colorado says:
I've got a window that doesn't close all the way. (This is a photo of the hinge on a working window.) The bottom part of the hinge on the window that doesn't shut operates a little differently than ones on working windows. That black part with 2 screws in it looks stripped and it moves slightly along that track while opening and closing the window. On the windows that work that black part doesn't move at all. There is a number (31272) stamped on the bottom part of that hinge.

Based on what I'm able to observe from the working windows that part is faulty and needs to be replaced. I suspect that the entire hinge needs to be replaced. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2019-10-05 13.44.26.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. The 36-048 hinge set might work for you; just keep in mind that you will need to replace both hinges at the same time. 

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.