Need help identifying part

A quick learner says:
Hi. I need to know what the part is in the top corners of this bottom sash of a single hung window, as the piece on the opposite side broke and needs to be replaced. Unfortunately there is absolutely no marking, name, or numbers on the windows, the frame, or the piece itself to ID the manufacturer. The windows are likely 20+ years old (former-former owners had them installed, I think). (please pardon the dust!) Hope you can help. Thank you!
Customer photo of their window part located on the top corner of their window.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at the 18-032 Top Sash Guide.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at