Need help identifying snap in plastic glazing please

A quick learner from Texas says:
I need to replace some of the plastic pop-in window glazing on my 30 year old windows. I'm not sure what the brand of windows is, but it does have the name "Living" on the handle. The glazing is about 1/4" high by 1/2" wide with a quarter-round appearance.
Is this the product I need to use?

3' Capitol Snap-in
Product Code: 55-006

User submitted photos of snap in glazing.
SERIES 410 DH-R25 MST 4080 ANSI/AMA 101-85
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Ted. It's hard to tell whether our 55-006 is what you need. The edge of your sample is damaged so I'm having trouble making out its shape. However, it sounds like the dimensions of your sample match our 55-006, so I think it might be a good place to start, at least.
A quick learner from Texas says:
Thanks Tom. I think it will work also.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)