Need help identifying storm door replacement lock

A handy person from MD says:
Hello, I need a replacement storm door lock. I removed the lock but it has no identifying marks. It looks exactly like the one you have here and has the same number of tumblers:

https://www.swisco.com/key-cylinder-kwickset/pd/Replacement-Storm-Door-Handles_Locks/40-123

Except, mine is about 2" across rather than 2.5" so I don't know if this means I have something different.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

There are many key cylinders that resemble this one but if you could show us a photo of yours, provide dimensions and possibly a photo of the handle set it works with, we may be able to point you in the right direction. Thank you!

Hello,
Please see 2 attached photos. I hope this helps. As you can see, depending on where you start measuring, this assembly can either be 2" or 3" and that's where I'm finding it difficult to match up to others on your site.

Thanks again!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named lock1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named lock2.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I just wanted to reach out and let you know that we are still in the process of researching the best replacement option for your key cylinder. We will reach out to you as soon as our senior door expert has more information for you. We appreciate your patience as we look into your inquiry. 

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I would suggest taking a look at our "off set" key cylinder 40-129. This might be a better match but make sure to compare the dimensions with yours to confirm. Thanks for posting!

Hi Dave, thanks for the tip. I've placed the order for 40-129. If it doesn't fit, can I return it?

Sure, you can review our full return policy here

Hello,
I received the order for my storm door lock but unfortunately this new one is too long. See attached. The new lock is the one wrapped in plastic. Can you advise me how to go about returning the item? I'd also still like to know if you have one that measures the same as the I have, which is also included in the picture.

Thanks, darrel
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named lock3.jpg

Unfortunately, we do not carry any key lock cylinders quite as long as yours. I believe the 40-129 was our best replacement option. I'm sorry that we can't supply a better match but you can view our return policy here

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.