Need help identifying these casement window parts

A quick learner from california says:

I need to replace all the hardware on several casement windows in my home and i need help identifying the parts i should order.

Can you please help me identify which parts i should order based on these photos?

If you look at my order history, you can see the parts i already ordered so im hoping you can just validate that i ordered the correct parts.

Also, i need help finding the window latch that's in the photo image3. Its the hardware piece that locks the window closed.

I believe i need these parts:

1) 39-253RB/lb encore dual arm operator (right and left)

2) 39-375/6 truth folding handle

3) 39-529 truth hardware track slider

4) 39-528 1/2" casement track

5) ??? - window lock mechanism

Is that all the parts I need to replace all the hardware? Waht else do i need to order to ensure i can repalce all the exisiting hardware that has rusted on broken.

Thanks!

Doug 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image3.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at our video below that will help you confirm the correct Encore operator pair for your windows. The key difference would be the style of the track slider at the end of the long arm.

As for your lock, I'm not sure if we have an exact match but it reminds me of one of our Escutcheon style handles, such as the 38-205, 38-208, or 38-209. You'll need to compare the specifications shown on our product pages to see if one of these might be what you need. 

I can't be sure if any other parts would need to be replaced based on your photos. If you're concerned that any other parts may be damaged, just let us know and we'd be happy to research your replacement options for those as well. 

A quick learner from california says:

Great this is very helpful. I need help to identify a few more parts for my casement windows:

1) the track that the window slides on that sits at the base of the window up against the corner. Mine are 14" long and have a track that the shoe that sits on the bottom corner of the window slides in (see pictures). There is one of these tracks on the top and the bottom of the window to enable the window to slide open and closed.

2) I also would like to replace the shoe itself that slides along the track described above and attaches to the top and bottom of the window and slides into the tracks.

In the pictures, you can see the track at the bottom underneath the actuator. It's shiny silver. You can also see the show that attaches to the window and slides along the track.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6016.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6015.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6014.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, Casey is out this week but I'm happy to advise you on this second batch of parts you show here.

It sounds like you need an all new hinge assembly altogether. As it turns out, neither the track nor the black shoe are sold separately anyway, we can only supply these hinges as sets. My top recommendation for you is our 36-049. This comes with a top and bottom hinge that can be used on either left or right hand applications interchangeably.

You'll note that our design is slightly different from yours, but it should still work as long as you replace the top and bottom at the same time. That will ensure an even operation. We have another video below that will go into more detail.

How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.