43" tie bar, 3 interlock roller with lever

Quick Learner from San Jose, CA
May 9, 2023 1:26 pm

I need some help identifying a replacement for this part. I need two of them.

DIMs (LxW)

Tie bar= 43" x 5/8"

Lever housing= 5 5/8" x 11/16"

I think I need a left and a right.

Picture1 Picture2 Picture3 Picture4 Picture5
5 user uploaded images
5 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
May 11, 2023 10:15 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but I'm not optimistic that we can help since it looks like the arm of your lock that connects to the tie bar may be riveted, while ours attach with a hook. With that being said, knowing the manufacturer of your window may help us confirm if any of our parts could work for your application. Thank you. 

May 11, 2023 2:00 pm
Hi Casey,
Your a rock star! I am not able to find the paperwork (work order/receipts) for the Bow window I have. I opened the window and took a picture of a bar code I found. Looks like The manufacturer is either 5 Star Windows or Simonton Windows. Hope this helps.
John
Picture1
1 user uploaded images
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
May 12, 2023 10:54 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

We are still looking into this for you but I'm not certain if our parts could work for your application. Would you be able to show us the lock and tie bar assembly installed in the window? That could help us determine if any of our parts could work for you. Also, could you confirm which of your parts are broken or missing since your photos appear to show all of the necessary hardware? 

May 12, 2023 5:06 pm
Here are a few more photos.
6 7 8 9 11
5 user uploaded images
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
May 15, 2023 9:54 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for getting back to us. We do not carry exact replacements for your original hardware but we have related our closest options on this page for you to review. With that being said, unfortunately, we are not confident that you would be able to adapt our hardware to work for your application since the lock engages with the tie bar in a different way. I'm sorry that we won't be able to assist with this repair but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts