11600-3 on one side

BT1 1227 11 87 on the other side of the balancer

Our house was built in 1987 so I imagine the last four numbers are mo/yr

Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8668.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8669.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for writing in. It looks like you will need our 24-1231. Let me know if you have any further questions!

A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:
Can you tell what balancer is needed for a window just by it's manufacture, model and size? I don't want to have to take the window out and the overhead, etc just to get the part number. Thanks!
Profile picture of Casey

In order to identify replacement parts for Andersen sash balances we need to see the stamp or imprint on the balance itself. The first photo you posted shows a 1227 stamp, which tells me you will need the 24-1231. Unfortunately this is the only way to make an accurate recommendation. 

A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:
Thanks for the information, but I have windows of various sizes where I will need to replace the balances. I certainly understand what you are saying, but it's not the easiest thing to do to pull the side vinyl off, take the top window completely out, unscrew the header and take it off off and then pull out one of the balances. Appreciate your previous replies, thanks!
Profile picture of Casey

We understand and if you're in a position down the road where you're able to remove the balances for any other windows you're working on, we'd be happy to recommend replacements for you. Thanks for posting! 

How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.