Need help identifying window balance

A quick learner from Texas says:
Length: 28 in.
Width: 9/16 in.
Marking: 27 3 C H
letters are in smaller font than numbers

Bottom piece is broken and can't find the missing part.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting. I've narrowed this down to two possible channel balance Series: either our Series 351 or our Series 390 balances.

Now, as you can see, there is only one difference between these two Series, and that is their bottom shoe. The Series 351 uses the 15-002 while the Series 390 uses the 15-001. I can't quite tell what you have based on your pictures, though, since the shoe is damaged. You will have to find an undamaged version of this balance, maybe from an identical window elsewhere in the house, and then compare their dimensions to these shoes and see which is a better match.
Comparison of <a href='Channel-Balance-Shoe/pd/Replacement-Sash-Support-Channel-Balance-Shoes/15-001'>15-001</a> & 15-002
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)