Need help on channel balance and sash guide

A home owner from 34953 says:

The house was built in 1998. I have checked and cannot find any markings except "CALDWELL". I also need the plastic piece the fits on top of the movable window and sits in the window channel. and is attached with a screw Any assistance will be wonderful. Thank you in advance

Paul

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191114_150221.jpg
A home owner from 34953 says:
Here is a few pictures of the top channel plastic piece I need.

Thanks again
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15737639931425827105487457005910.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Let's start with your balance. It looks close to our Series 390. Take a look and see what you think. You would need to measure the depth of your bottom balance shoe and compare it with ours to confirm this is a match. If it is a match, measure the metal length portion of the balance to determine the length of balance needed. Since there is no stamping on the balance, you will need to weigh your sash and refer back to the sash weight chart listed on the product page. As for the top sash guide, our 18-166 is worth considering. Look it over and let us know if you have any other questions. 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.