Need help replacing old operator

A quick learner from USA says:
Can you replace this old operator?
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Looking at your photo it appears that you have an old style casement operator that mounts into the window sill. We don't have your exact shape or size, but take a look at our 39-021 and 39-520 track. This hardware is the closest solution we have. You might need to retro fit it, but it's worth considering. Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at