Need help selecting a window channel balancer

A quick learner from Washington says:
Hello,
Need your help We have an 80's era house (orig Milgard windows) and need to replace a broken window channel balancer. The channel is 25 5/8" lon and 9/16 deep. I only see 25' and 26' selections on your website. I measured (as recommended) just the channel itself. Window is 25 lbs.

Hoping you can help recommend the right balancers.
See pictures

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named House window balancer pic 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named House window balancer pic 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named House window balancer pic 4.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Based on these photos, it looks like you have a special "extended travel" channel balance. We can only supply this as a custom order.

Thankfully, your photos tell us everything we need to proceed. Can you just confirm how many you needed? Can you also tell me what your stamp reads? Once I have that information, I'll email you a purchase link and price quote that you can use to place an order on our site.

A quick learner from Washington says:
Thanks so much!

I need two sets (four units)
Here are photos w the stamp Info.

I'll look for the purchase link.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5585D561-077B-47FB-AE32-D7F4EC10053E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 25 5
Profile picture of Tom

Perfect, thank you so much! Please give me little time to confirm the availability of this balance and I'll then email you that purchase link ASAP. I hope to have that for you before the end of the day.

Profile picture of Tom

Thanks again for your patience. I'm sorry for the delay, but I only just saw my confirmation this morning. I will now email you a purchase link for 4 balances. Please let me know if you had any questions!

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.