replacement part for coil balance

A home owner from Orlando says:
Hi Team,

I want to replace constant force window balance coil as its broken for one of the window which of type double hung slide up and down.
Please suggest me which coil i need to select as there are many options here and I am confused which one fits.
https://www.swisco.com/cl/Replacement-Sash-Support-Coil-Balances

Thanks,
Sindhu
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named coil balance broken part back.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named coil balance broken part front.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window picture4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window picture3.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your pivot shoe looks like a match to the 15-180 balance shoe, which is used with the Series 190 coil springs. Review the specifications of these parts and the related items shown on our product pages. Thanks for posting!  

A home owner from Orlando says:
Hi Casey,

You suggested Series 190 coil balance . But in this its asking to choose a balance stamp from below https://www.swisco.com/cl/Series-190-Coil-Balance . How do we know which balance stamp works for my window coil balance ?

Thanks,
Sindhu
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Your original coil springs should have numbers stamped on the base that would correlate to one of our strength options. The first number is what would match your original coil stamp since the 40 in our strength options indicates that the coil has 40" of travel length. 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.