Need help to identify part - single hung window spring

A quick learner from DeBary, Florida says:

Length 24"

Markings: the number 2390 is stamped in a horizontal position, then the letters FG (horizontal) then the letters BSI in a vertical direction; then the number 34 afterward in a horizontal position. No other markings that I can find.

Need help identifying so I can place an order.

Thank you.

Ken 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0817201355-1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0817201356-1.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Ken, 

We can replace these balances for you but we'll need to see clear, zoomed-in photos of the top and bottom attachments to identify a possible replacement. I would also recommend weighing your window sash since (2390) is an outdates spring strength number. Thank you!

A quick learner from DeBary, Florida says:
Thanks Casey - I've uploaded more pics, hopefully they help.
The aluminum rod is 24" long and 5/8" wide. The plastic inserts on each end extends the full length to 25" from tip to tip. Hopefully you can determine what I need from that. If you still need me to weight the sash I can do that. The house is not near me but I can make arrangements if needed.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom Front View.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom Side View.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top Side View.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top Front View .jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Perfect. Take a look at our S395-24 channel balance. You'll just need to get the sash weight to choose a spring strength option based on the chart under our product description. Thanks for posting! 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.