Need help with identifying which operator to buy

A home owner from MA says:
A casement window opening mechanism is broken and I am unable to open the window. the broken window is the right side window. I have a picture of the good left side opening window attached as well as a close up of the broken operator. Could you help me identify which is the right part to buy for replacing the broken operator? Also will the part I buy here work with my existing cover if it is not from the same company that made the cover?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Have a look at our 39-031 and 39-032. These look very similar to your own parts, you just have to match up the dimensions. You should be able to re-use your old cover. Look at our 39-107, which is what we recommend for the 39-031 and 39-032. To me, this looks just like your picture, but maybe you want to double check just in case.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)