Need help with lock

A home owner from USA says:

would you send me two of the white 90-305 plus the locks? Attached is a picture of my broken lock. Hope this helps, let me know what to do next.

I had Lowe's suggest the 90-077A for window lock , and you suggested the 90-305 plus the keepers. The 2 1/16 in necessary. What do you think is the best? I need 2 of each, the lock and the keeper. Also the light tan if you have it.

K. T. Gregg

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Capture.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

To be honest, both locks could potentially work for you. They have the same hole spacing and offset. The only difference is that the 90-305 has larger aligners than the  90-077A. That could be a problem if your old keeper is not designed to accommodate them. If they aren't, then you're probably better off going with the 90-077A with a new 90-177 keeper.

A home owner from USA says:
I would like to order both of the locks:
2 of 90-077A plus the keepers
2 of the 90-177 plus the keepers.

If they are both in the off white, I would like that, if not ship them anyway.

Sincerely,

K.T.Gregg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Great! I'm afraid we cannot supply them in off-white, but they could theoretically be painted if you were so inclined. 

All orders can be placed directly from our site any time you wish. Thank you for considering us!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.