Need help with replacement parts

A home owner from USA says:
Help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180412_231139.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Would you happen to know if you have Better Bilt windows? We ask because of the hardware you are showing us are usually used for the brand of windows. Please take a look at the detailed list of parts I placed on this page. We believe these are the parts that will work best in the place of your current ones. Review each piece and see what you think. 

A home owner from Gainesville, Texas says:
Paul...

Like the customer who originally wrote you, I have Better Bilt windows.

I'm missing two sets of sweep locks and keepers. Two inches wide, flush set (into a cut out in the window) metal, bronze. They were used in Better Bilt windows which that now defunct company built in 2009.

The pictures I've attached at two inches from left to right.

The first picture is the cut out in the window, the second picture is the sweep and keeper.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure if we have your exact lock, but I'm reminded of our 90-320. This is very similar, in terms of style. I recommend removing your lock from the window and comparing it to our photos and dimensions to confirm that they match up.

A home owner from Gainesville, Texas says:
Tom...

Thank you.That looks like the shape and mechanism for what I'm looking for.

But on my hardware, there is a keeper for the sash...can you suggest one?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Sure, we may be able to find a good replacement. Can we see a clear view of the keeper? Dimensions, including the distance between the center of each mounting hole, would also be very helpful. Many thanks.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Slide Latch Assembly Diagram
Slide Latch Assembly Diagram
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.