Need lock with Yale ( Para ) keyway.

A home owner from Middle River , Maryland says:
I am looking for a replacement lock and handle with a Yale ( Para ) keyway. Do you know if something like this is available ?
User submitted photos of storm door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Take a look at our 40-058 and let me know how well this matches up with your storm door lock set. This uses a Y11 key.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)