Need mortise lock for sliding door

Home Owner from Manchseter New Hampshire
May 8, 2024 3:10 pm

Hi,

I'm trying to find a replacement mortise lock and handle set for my sliding door. The existing mortise lock got stuck and bent the lock control on the handle.

The measurement of the existing mortise lock is 4-15/16" approximately, and unfortunately I misplaced it. Please confirm that your product 82-226 or 82-227 would be appropriate.

Thanks,

John 

IMG_8180 IMG_8160 IMG_8161 IMG_8179
4 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
May 9, 2024 3:23 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

Your mortise looks like a closer match to the 82-263 at first glance. See the dimensions from our product page below to confirm that they match up to your part. 

Alternate image for 82-263
Alternate image for 82-263

This mortise is commonly used with handle sets that use the 82-033 handle set with 3-15/16" hole spacing. Take a look to confirm that the specifications of these parts match your assembly. Thank you! 

Alternate image for 82-033
Alternate image for 82-033

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts