Need new Channel Balances

A quick learner from Crestline, CA says:
Hello, I'm new to this. I need to replace the channel Balances on one of my windows.

The width of the channel is 9/16" and the length is 26.75" I can't find the exact bottom plastic piece. I included 4 pictures of the bottom piece and one of the top which I believe is a 19-005.

the number stamped on the channel is 2640.

I hope you can help.

Thank you!!
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We should be able to help you find this balance, but this is a special kind of part that must be custom made. Before we can get started on anything, I will need to see a picture of the metal clip that attaches to the cord. Believe it or not, that is a very important piece that comes in many different varieties. I will need to see what kind your balance uses. Let me know!
A quick learner from Crestline, CA says:
OK... Hopefully these will work. I had to take the balance out of a functioning window to get the clip.

Also, I am missing a plastic piece out of the lower sash which I included a few pictures of as well. Hopefully this will help. If you need more pictures let me know.

Thank you!
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
That is everything we needed to identify the balance and top sash guide! Take a look at SWISCO product code 18-171 for the sash guide and I will email you shortly with a custom balance ordering link.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at