Need new block and tackle rod

A quick learner from Lansdale pa says:
Hi as you can see from photos total length from top to bottom when pushed together is a total of 22 1/4 inches long
From top of black peice to center white is a total of 11 1/4 inches
The rod only is a total of 21 1/4 inches
So my question is if overal length is 22 1/4 inches what size do I order
As you have 18 in 20 in and 24 in ??
Also will need new pivot shoe I believe they are the 9/16

And the tackle is only on one side of the window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CA863C03-A549-482D-8693-D2B39A4655EC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0CC2BE11-B1AB-4A8F-BD66-E77CC60460B9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3C1F062D-AD64-4CCB-847E-FEFFC0718BB6.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A5E95598-D394-4A5C-A49F-8AE1FC48DDD8.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

It's next to impossible to determine the proper length of a block and tackle rod balance while it's broken. If you have an undamaged balance in the same window, or an identical window somewhere else in your house, then I would definitely measure that to determine what length you need. Every window should have two balances.

Block and tackle rod balances are also being phased out. They won't be around forever, and we are out of stock for many sizes. We find that our Series 770 works well as a replacement, though you'll still need to confirm what length you need by measuring an undamaged balance. You would also have to weigh your sash to confirm the best stamp option.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.