channel balancers and other parts-1975 aluminum double hungs

A quick learner from Ocala, FL says:
Hello, can you please let me know if you have replacement parts for the 2320 1/2 inch channel balancers and related parts (top lock and bottom lock?) for these single pane double hung windows? I do not know the brand/manufacturer, only that they were new in 1975 when the house was built. The two window sizes I have are 25 inches tall (12) and 13 inches tall (1). I cannot tell what were original parts as many of the plastic pieces are entirely missing, or broken, and perhaps have been replaced with other parts by the prior owner. So far, I have been unable to remove a window in order to measure the channel balancer itself as I am not certain these are even designed for that sort of removal. I was able to get a photo of both the top and the bottom of a channel, please see attached. Thank you so much, D.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9166.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9165.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9164.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom Fitting.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9156.png
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would need to see the fittings attached to the ends of your balance fully removed from the window to compare to our inventory. See our video below to assist you with the removal process. Thank you! 

Please see attached photos...
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named channel 1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel  8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel  9.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel  10.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel 13.jpeg
And more photos...
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel 2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named channel 3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel 6.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel 7.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel 12.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting back to us. It looks like you have either our S351-24, with a 15-002 bottom attachment, or S390-24, with a 15-001 bottom attachment. Take a look at the image below to determine which balance you'll need. You'll also need a 2320 spring strength option for your replacement balances. 

You will use the stamp code on your smaller balance to choose the corresponding strength option. Thank you!

Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.

Thank you. I have the S351-24, with a 15-002 bottom. I also need two other parts: first, the plastic piece that attaches to the top of the window-paned frame on the left and the right sides that appears to be a locking mechanism, photos attached. Would you have that part number? The other part I will post below. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9478.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9479.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9483.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9485.jpg
The other part I need is the metal piece that attaches to the window track frame at the very top of each window track, photos attached. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9466.HEIC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9467.HEIC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9468.HEIC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Metal Balancer Stop.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Take a look and compare the specifications of the 18-187 top sash guide latch pair, as well as the 16-028 yale stop, to your original hardware.  

Those are the parts-thank you!
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.