Need new channel balances and associated hardware

A home owner from Riverside CA says:
I need new channel balances for my windows. One is stamped 32-9 AG5 CMC 54. 33" long and just over 1/2 inch wide and deep. The other I need is stamped 32 4 DO Caldwell. Also 33" wide and just over 1/2 inch wide and deep. I also need all associated plastic hardware. Also, I am missing one clip in the window frame. I need 6 of the first set and 4 of the second set. I tried to upload photos on this site but I wasn't able to. I will happily email them.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, we'll certainly want those photos if you wouldn't mind emailing them. The address is help@swisco.com. Just be sure to include your discussion reference ID, D120960. Thanks!

A home owner from Riverside CA says:
Here are some photos
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! I think we can replace this balance, but it will have to be a special order. Can you just show me a photo of the hook at the end of the cord? Also, are the 32-9 and 32-4 balances identical in every way, other than the stamp? 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.