Need new crank for my window

A landlord from Saint Paul, MN says:
Hi and hope this finds you well! Unfortunately the window needing a part has no identifying names on it so I don't know the brand. On the arm it does have some numbers written out- 3C 25 and 030303. Also on the section that has the crank mechanism there is a stamp with either 80 or 08 pending how you view it and also 2028 written on the mechanism. Hopefully my photos are clear enough to make those numbers out but if there's anything I should check on let me know. Thanks!

Aaron
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1417.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1416.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1415.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1414.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1413.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Aaron. I don't believe your exact operator is made anymore, but the design is similar to our 39-399. We also sell the 39-541 guide at the end of the arm, if you needed that, as well.

Please note that this is an educated guess. The design of your operator base is still a little different compared to ours, so I can't be sure if our newer part will fit on the sill the same way. Look it over and see what you think.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.