Need new handle or set

A quick learner from Wisconsin says:
Leganse 3 sliding door. The handle snapped off and I need to replace it.

Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 82-080 handle set. I believe this can work for your door. Note that this type of damage to a handle set is typically indicative of sliding door rollers or track that need to be cleaned or even replaced. Let us know if you have further questions or concerns, and we'd be happy to help.

A quick learner from Wisconsin says:
Thanks, I will order the set.

The door does not align and close properly. Having trouble finding how to fix this. We have to pull on the door to move it approximately 1/4" so it will shut.

Any advice is appreciated.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I think that certainly could be a case of the track and/or rollers being damaged, though it's possible some brackets on the door might also need to be replaced. See the videos below which concern how to remove and replace sliding door rollers, as well as ways to ID the correct replacement. The third video concerns the patio door track we carry, our 80-105 and 80-106; if needed, this would help determine if you can use ours as a replacement. Let me know if you have any further questions. 

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.