Need new keyed handle set

A handy person from La Puente, Ca says:
The sliding door handle I have in place right now is it ot keyed. I have no idea all the parts I will need to make it keyed. Screws on current handle in place are 4 15/16. What parts do I need to replace this with a keyed handle? Thank you
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

If your handle set has a hole spacing of 4-15/16", it may resemble our 82-080. If so, you could technically adapt the 82-310 Key Lock to the outside pull, but cutting the hole for this on this type of handle set is tricky. I honestly think you're better off just buying a new keyed handle set in this case--see our 82-081. If you're uncertain this in fact the style of handle set you have to begin with, we do advise sending pictures of your existing hardware. 

How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.