Need new parts that lock in glass to frames. Showing parts that I ordered also. What do I need?

A quick learner from TN says:
I need parts that secure windows to frames of storm windows. I ordered some that are to big.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Your latch is similar in design to our 91-026, but I'm not sure what your dimensions are so I cannot cannot confirm that this is a match. I'm also not sure what that nylon piece in your third and fourth photos is. Would it be possible to see an undamaged version?

Another thing to keep in mind is that there's a good chance we simply don't have anything that can replace this. Storm windows in general have been dying off for decades now and replacement parts are getting harder and harder to get a hold of. That's just the reality of the industry right now, unfortunately. What you have here may be a collector's item. Just something to keep in mind as you move forward on this project.

A quick learner from TN says:
I want to return the latches that I ordered. They do not fit. Where do I return them to. Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, you can actually see our return policy here. This will walk you through our process.

How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.