Need new rollers for sliding glass door

A handy person from Moorpark, CA says:

Hello Swisco,

The sliding glass door on my older home is having problems with the rollers. I cannot see a manufacturer's name on the door, but when I removed the handle, it had a patent number that matched Swisco (Canadian patent #919213).

Attached are pictures of the roller. I need two of them. If you need exact dimensions, I would be happy to provide.

Do you have any patio door rollers that match my requirements?

Thank you,

Chris 

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Chris. I'm afraid I'm not familiar with this exact roller. However, I have replaced rollers similar to yours with our 81-023. You will need to remove the bottom rail off the glass door so to drill and counter sink for a 33-103 screw to mount the new roller in the bottom rail of the door. Could this work for you?

A handy person from Moorpark, CA says:
Hello Dave Sr. - thank you for the reply. I am willing to do whatever to fix. I already removed the door, bottom piece, and more to get the roller off to take the pictures. I do not see the width and height specifications for this roller. I'm on my phone, so maybe I need to view from my computer to see more detail. Can you please provide the dimensions.
Questions - (1) if I purchase and it doesn't fit, what is your return policy? (2) the door is rather heavy - could I put a third roller in the middle of the door to make it roll smoother?
Thanks,
Chris
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The diagram below shows the dimensions of our 81-023 roller. You can also review the details of our 30-day return policy here
Alternate image for 81-023
Alternate image for 81-023
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.