Need new type of handle

A quick learner from Maryland says:
This is my current patio CertainTeed door and handle. I am looking for a new exterior handle that has a key way, because the existing one shown in the pictures does not. Is this something you all have? Maybe a set? Thanks in advance !
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1AE08E45-9085-4454-B0A0-B112D5AF90CB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4B61A545-3240-47ED-A8A8-99DBA531BCBB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C61788DD-FA3C-4F28-8C91-D1BAAD152499.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9FB870FF-7709-4B82-9DB6-20AA18A0F5DF.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The keyed version of your handle set would be our 82-081, as long as your current handle set has the same 4-15/16" installation hole spacing. I've also related replacements for some of your other hardware. Please let us know if you need anything else. Thank you!

In order to install the new handle, would I need everything you listed below? Are there any other sizes in case it's not the 4-15/16" ? Is this set returnable?

Thanks!

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm confident Casey is right that the 82-081 is the best possibly keyed handle set for you, based on your existing hardware; but in the event it doesn't work, you can see our Return Policy here. All you really need is the new handle set, assuming your door's internal mortise lock is still operating fine. 

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the kind words! Let us know if you need anything else. Thanks again and be safe.

Thanks! I have ordered it. You all are awesome!

K-
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.