Need new wheels

Quick Learner from Mcminnville, Oregon
Dec 13, 2020 3:39 pm

Hi! My name is Lisa and I have a Milgard sliding glass door from 1986 that needs a new wheel assembly on both sides of the moving door. Unfortunately, Milgards " lifetime warranty" doesn't extend past 1988. Uploaded are pics of them, plus the model# sticker. In my haste to get the door back on, I didn't measure the trucks. Let me know if you need that. Thanks for your time and attention to my problem. I also need a locking handle, as the plastic around one of the 2 internal screws is cracked and beyond repair. 

IMG_20201114_212000_2 IMG_20201114_211932_0 IMG_20201213_122323
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Dec 15, 2020 11:44 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

I would recommend starting by comparing the dimensions of our 81-256 roller to yours. We may be able to replace your handle set as well but we would need to see a photo of yours, as well as confirm the distance between the center of the mounting holes, to research your replacement options. Thank you!

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts