Need pair of drawer slide hangers for American WoodMark drawer

A home owner from Ventura Calif says:
Pictures show the pair- one is completely broken & the other is ready to break down. They anchor the back of the drawer slides for my nearly 20 yr old American WoodMark cabinet drawers.
These look like the one that was posted on your website from 2/23/2016 from "a homeowner from USA."
Thank you,
Ginnie
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6CEF60E5-1A32-4BA2-8125-6B683ABA9BD3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 26910FE4-00E9-4115-97CF-55BC3F2CF2BE.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Ginnie!

We don't have an exact match for your hardware, but our 32-131 is similar. Look this over and see if you can use it as a possible substitute. 

A home owner from Indiana says:
To the original poster, were you able to locate a replacement? I am currently searching for these exact brackets for my cabinet drawers and am coming up empty everywhere I turn.
A home owner from Chicago says:
I, too, need this part! Has anyone had any luck?
A handy person from New York says:
I join the club - can't find these weird hangers. Any luck?
A handy person from New York says:
Duh wrong photo previous
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Untitled.jpg
A quick learner from Claremore OK says:
I am in need of those same mounts, can anyone verify that the part 32-131 work?
A home owner from North Central Ohio says:
Has anybody had any luck locating these rear plug-in mounts or a suitable replacement?
A home owner from New York says:
Pinging this post again as I am trying to find a replacement for my broken brackets as well. It seems like the one posted here has been discontinued?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that this bracket has been discontinued. We unfortunately don't sell any viable replacement for it at this time.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

A quick learner from Unknown says:
Has anyone located a replacement part for these or what to do?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.